If you have a checking account with UBS, there’s a really good chance you’re collecting KeyClub points. You get at least two points for every CHF 1,000 you put on your UBS credit cards, and each point equals CHF 1. While that’s not a lot, it can add up over time.
Once you have at least five points, you can begin to use them in the KeyClub store. Here are some of the best options:
- SBB – Get free train rides! Do note, SBB only allows you to use one certificate per order, so you won’t be able to combine a CHF 20 voucher with a CHF 10. Starts as low as five points.
- Coop, LeShop, and Farmy – Splurge on your next grocery run with vouchers starting at 20 points.
- iTunes – Use your vouchers to buy the next season of your favorite TV show or a movie. Vouchers available for 15 and 30 points.
- UBS – If nothing else, you can actually exchange your points back to UBS for an interest bonus (since you’re probably not getting interest as it is, that’s a really nice bonus!). Exchange as few as five points and get CHF 5 with at the end of the quarter.
- Swiss Air – Got a lot of points? You can exchange them for a Swiss Air gift card or for miles with Miles & More (10,000 miles = 200 points).
The points do expire the year after they’re granted, so you’ll want to use them when you have a chance!